Friday, June 28, 2013

Read NOW for details on the BOGO Sale, 50% off shopping spree, $200 FREE - limited time offers!



We are celebrating Mary Kay's 50th Anniversary and in honor of this historic event I have some very special offers just for YOU in appreciation of your loyalty!  Ready to save some $$ in my Sizzling Summer Specials?

Today through June 30th ALL MK products are Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off - no limit - even sets like the miracle set & timewise repair!  WOW!  What a deal for you!  Who doesn't love a BOGO sale, right?  The 2nd half-off item must be the same product but can be a different formula or color.  Order NOW on my website & I'll get your products right to you! 

I have a HUGE goal to have my BEST month ever in June and YOU can help!  The greatest compliment you can pay me is to share me with your friends!  Host a Girls Night Out & get up to $200 FREE!  WOW!  Lots of fun themes like "pamper your piggies" & "smokey eye night"! 

Half Back FREE! Through June 30th only, any new customer you refer to me who places an order will result in a shopping spree for YOU equal to 50% of their order total!  (For example if your friend places a $50 order with  me as a brand new customer, YOU get a $25 off coupon to use on your next order after July 1st!)

Thanks again for your support - I appreciate you more than you know!  If you have any questions please let me know - you can always text me at 502.316.3966!

No comments:

Post a Comment