Friday, January 18, 2013

Do you BLEED PINK??

Thanks for checking out my blog!
This is the space in which I will give you skincare & makeup tips, tricks, and inspiration for your life! I am excited to start this new journey and thanks so much to everyone who has helped me thus far in my beautiful life...I wouldn't be here without each and every one of you. :)

So to get started, I would like to know what questions you all have about skincare, makeup, etc. What do you not understand? What would you like to know more about? What makes you want to look gorgeous everyday? How do you feel when you get polished everyday? I want to get YOUR feedback on what to feature on my blog. I want this to ENRICH YOUR LIFE, as everyone around me has enriched mine!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Amanda
website
 facebook
twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment